Monday, March 4, 2013

Kinda forgot about this whole blog thing...

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am going to try this again.  Poor Caroline will undoubtedly be the victim of my lengthy blog-vacation.  What else is new?

I'll tell you what else is new.  Another member of our family - sweet little Charlotte arrived on St. Patrick's Day last year (just under the wire at 11:57 PM).  She makes our family complete, and Katie and Caroline are wonderful big sisters.

This is Charlotte around 6 months old:


She's been pretty easygoing and happy, which has been a blessing.  Life with 3 kids is challenging enough and she seems to intuitively know that and behaves accordingly :)  We will soon celebrate her first birthday- a bittersweet celebration, as I feel I am leaving those sweet, snuggly, tantrum-free moments behind...


No comments: